Services of the National Defense University Registrar include:
- Transcript Production (no fee)*
- Academic information
- Nomination Procedures
- Student/Agency Nomination Package Processing
- Electives Registration
- In-Processing Assistance
- Out-Processing Assistance
- Education Verification Assistance**
- VISA Applications*
* Personal information regarding students and faculty can only be given with the presentation of a release signed by the subject.
** Investigators conducting background investigations/education verifications should contact the office in advance to schedule an appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: The Registrar's Office is experiencing delays in working Information Resources Management College (iCollege) transcripts at this time. We do not expect this delay to be extensive and hope to have our system back on-line shortly. Thank you for your patience and understanding, and please continue to check this website for updates. You may still request a transcript by filling out the Transcript Request Form and mailing or faxing the request to the University Registrar’s Office.
Transcript Request Form →
National Defense University
University Registrar’s Office, 314A
300 5th Avenue SW
Marshall Hall, Bldg 62
Washington, DC 20319-5066
Area Code: 202 and DSN: 325
Phone Number - Registrar: 685-2128
Fax Number: 685-4810