Mission & Goals
The National Defense University Information Resources Management College (NDU iCollege) prepares military and civilian leaders to optimize information technology management and secure information dominance within cyberspace.
- Foster critical thinking and leadership through high-quality graduate-level executive education and research in information resources management to support national security and government effectiveness.
- Continually upgrade curriculum to reflect the changing environment, technological advancements, and evolving stakeholder and customer needs.
- Use state-of-the-art educational and information technology both in the curriculum and the facilitation of learning.
- Nurture and expand strategic partnerships and interactions with the Department of Defense
(DoD), private sector, academia, international organizations, and other government agencies to enhance learning opportunities.
- Continually invest in faculty and staff intellectual capital to promote excellence and leadership in IRM education, scholarship, and student learning.
- Leverage information technologies to strengthen college administration and to enhance educational services and foster lifelong learning in the global IRM, government, and DoD communities.