STEP 1: Open the NDU System Authorization Access Request Form 2875, complete Section I, and digitally sign the form.
- Enter required data in highlighted fields 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, and 15 (the date entered in box 15 must match the date on your Cyber Awareness Training Certificate). *NOTE: Please provide a personal email address to which you will have continuous access (i.e. Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.)
- Enter today's date in box 17. *NOTE: Must be done BEFORE signing.
- Digitally sign box 16. *NOTE: Digital signature requires CAC or PIV.
- Save the signed 2875 as a PDF to your computing device using the file naming convention collegeprogram_lastname_firstname_2875 (e.g. JCWS_2875).
STEP 2: Do NOT complete Section II.
STEP 3: Have your home unit/organization's Security Office complete Section III of the SAAR Form 2875.
To complete the form:
- Forward your digitally signed 2875 to your organization's Security Office.
- Your Security Office must complete fields 27-34, and a Security Officer must digitally sign the form. All boxes are required.
- Have your Security Office return the completed form to you.
STEP 4: Save your completed, signed 2875 as a PDF document to your computing device using the file naming convention collegeprogram_lastname_firstname_2875 (e.g. JCWS_Smith_John_2875).