STEP 1: Open the NDU System Authorization Access Request Form 2875, complete Section I, and digitally sign the form.
- Enter required data in highlighted fields 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, and 15 (date). *NOTE: Please provide a personal email address to which you will have continuous access (i.e. Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.)
- Enter today's date in box 17. *NOTE: Must be done BEFORE signing.
- Digitally sign box 16. *NOTE: Digital signature requires CAC or PIV.
- Save the signed 2875 as a PDF to your computing device using the file naming convention collegeprogram_lastname_firstname_2875 (e.g. CISA_Smith_John_2875).
STEP 2: Do NOT complete Section II.
STEP 3: Do NOT complete Section III if you are a U.S. Military JPME Masters Student.
All other students MUST have their home unit/organization's Security Office complete Section III of the SAAR Form 2875. These students include: CIC and CISA Masters/Certificate Programs (Non-JPME), JFSC JPME and PE Students (Non-Masters), and U.S. Civilian JPME Masters Students.
To complete the form:
- Forward your digitally signed 2875 to your organization's Security Office.
- Your Security Office must complete fields 27-34, and a Security Officer must digitally sign the form. All boxes are required.
- Have your Security Office return the completed form to you.
STEP 4: Save your completed, signed 2875 as a PDF document to your computing device using the file naming convention collegeprogram_lastname_firstname_2875 (e.g. CISA_Smith_John_2875).