Graduation is scheduled to be held outside on South Parade Field and will only be moved indoors if there is destructive or dangerous weather in the local area (thunderstorms, high winds, etc.)
The Initial Weather Decision will be made on 5 Jun and published on this website to advise Students and Guests of the projected graduation location.
A Final Weather Decision will be made by 0700 on 7 Jun to confirm the location, it will also be published on this website.
All information updates for students, staff, and faculty will also be disseminated via Blackboard Connect-ed, Broadcast email, NDU Web Site, and SharePoint.
What Happens If There Is Inclement Weather?
In the case of inclement weather, the graduation ceremony will be held in the Lincoln Hall Auditorium, as follows:
- Lincoln Hall Auditorium: Graduates, Official Party, Color Guard ONLY (no other changes to sequence of events)
- CIC Guests: Marshall Hall, Room 155
- CISA Guests: Marshall Hall, Room 155
- Eisenhower School Guests: Baruch Auditorium/overflow to Seminar Rooms
- NWC Guests: Arnold Auditorium/overflow to Seminar Rooms
Receptions: No changes to component receptions