How to Obtain Records for Employment Verification

Current Federal Employees:

  • For your current agency, go to MyBiz+ and select “Request Employment Verification” under the “Key Services” tab.
  • Your current agency should also have your former agency information on file.

Former Federal Employees:

Special Investigators:

Personnel files for special investigations can be obtained by contacting the Defense Financial and Accounting Service (DFAS), Phone: 317-212-5048 (DSN: 699), Email: