Employment Opportunities

NDU uses USAJOBS to announce all staff, faculty, research, and most internship positions. Click the USAJobs logo below to find current NDU vacancies.


How to Obtain Records for Employment Verification 

Current Federal Employees:  

  • For your current agency, go to MyBiz+ and select "Request Employment Verification" under the "Key Services" tab.
  • For a former agency, contact your current agency, who should have your information on file.
Former Federal Employees: 

Visit the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) for more information on how to obtain your records.

Special Investigators

Personnel files for special investigations can be obtained by contacting: 

The Defense Financial and Accounting Service (DFAS)
Phone: (317) 212-5048, DSN: 699
Email: DFAS.Indianapolis-IN.ZH.MBX.File-RM-INDY@mail.mil

Contact NDU's Human Resources Directorate

For other HR-related inquiries, email us at nduhrd@ndu.edu.



Looking for an Internship?

NDU interns are placed, according to their interests, to work with faculty and staff members at the University's colleges and centers. See the internship or contact pages of the individual colleges listed below for more information: