The end time for the BOV meeting has been extended by 1 hour on May 12. For additional details, please review the updated Agenda below.
Public participation in the NDU Board of Visitors meeting on May 11-12, 2020 will be through Livestream. This is a simultaneous broadcast of the main meeting occurring via Blackboard.
• Participants in Livestream will be able to pose questions or address comments throughout the meeting by email to BOV@msc.ndu.edu. Verbal questions and comments may be made directly to the board members during the Public Comment Period scheduled on May 12 from 10:30 am – 11:00 am by an emailed request. (See last bullet)
• Please feel free to send your comments and questions at any point before or during the meeting. All those received up until the end of the scheduled comment period will be read aloud during the public comment period of the meeting. Please start the subject line of the email with QUESTION/COMMENT
• Comments/questions may also be submitted via fax. Please fax them to Joycelyn Stevens, Subject Line: Question/Comment to the NDU BOV at (202) 685–3920.
• If anyone wishes to make his/her comments or ask questions in his/her own voice, please email BOV@msc.ndu.edu to receive instructions on how to log into the Blackboard meeting during the scheduled Public Comment Period only. Please start the subject line of the email with BLACKBOARD REQUEST
• All emailed questions and comments will be preserved as public records of the meeting.
Livestream Broadcast Plan:
The Broadcast will begin at approximately 0945 to check audio and visual quality on both days.
• Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Internet browsers when using Livestream.
• The link to the Livestream page for the NDU Board of Visitors meeting on Monday May 11 is https://livestream.com/accounts/23279375/events/9117223
• The link to the Livestream page for the NDU Board of Visitors meeting on Tuesday, May 12 is https://livestream.com/accounts/23279375/events/9117228
For additional information on Livestream or if you encounter any issues with Livestream, please review the Livestream FAQ help page: https://help.livestream.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000364567-Watch
Backup Broadcast Plan:
If there is a failure in the Livestream broadcast feed, the meeting in Blackboard will stop until we can bring it back online. If after 10 minutes, we are unable to restore the Livestream broadcast, Livestream participants should log into a secondary meeting room in Blackboard, which will only broadcast if Livestream goes down.
• The link to the backup Blackboard page for the NDU Board of Visitors meeting on Monday May 11 is https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/8d3ed1fd4ef545459b618d45581eb133
• The link to the backup Blackboard page for the NDU Board of Visitors meeting on Tuesday May 12 is https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/a0a91efafe964c6999462f789460bc14
Please click here for instructions on how to log into the Blackboard meeting. You will NOT need a Blackboard account.
Backup Broadcast Plan for the Main Meeting site in Blackboard:
If there is a failure in the Main Meeting site in Blackboard, the meeting will stop while the participants switch to another platform. The Livestream broadcast will then switch to a simultaneous broadcast of the main meeting occurring via the back up platform. If, after 30 minutes, the switch to the backup platform is not successful the meeting will officially end and be rescheduled in the future.
Federal Register Notice
BOV BIO Book
Agenda (Updated as of 0847 May 12)